Times Higher Education (THE), the global authority on higher education, is delighted to be partnering with the University of Johannesburg (UJ) for the third annual BRICS & Emerging Economies Universities Summit, from 30 November – 2 December 2016. Building on the success of the summits in Moscow in 2014 and New Delhi in 2015, this year’s gathering will bring together higher education sector leaders, policy makers, inspiring academics and industry representatives to Johannesburg in South Africa.
- Meet with your peers and develop your network at a three-day summit and prestigious gala dinner
- Hear from high-profile speakers such as John Aubrey Douglass of the University of California, Berkeley, on ‘The Flagship University’ and distinguished social scientist Simon Schwartzman of Brazil’s Instituto de Estudos do Trabalho e Sociedade
- Engage in debates and share ideas on reimagining the world-class university
- Gain exclusive insights as our experts delve into the 2016-17 THE BRICS & Emerging Economies Rankings results
- Visions of the university of the future
- Strategies for driving up quality in teaching, research and knowledge transfer
- Learning futures in the digital world
- Leadership challenges facing institutions in developing economies
- University performance data and university rankings in socio-economic contexts
World Summit Series app
Once registered, you will be able to download the THE World Summit Series app and enhance your networking opportunities. Gain access to the full delegate list, arrange meetings and make contact with other delegates before and at the event.
Early Bird Rate
Book before Friday 7 October for a 20 per cent discount on university delegate tickets.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at THEsummitseries@tesglobal.com