We are very excited to announce that this year 13 students graduated from the Interdisciplinary Masters in Social Policy and Development. “A huge congratulations to all these students. This is an amazing achievement but it is even more exceptional considering that these students completed their MPhils under immense pressure and the challenging circumstances that the Covid-19 pandemic presented to researchers” said Prof Lauren Graham, who coordinates the course.
Congrats to the following graduates:
- Jason Harry Bygate (graduated with distinction)
- Tiffany May De Jager
- Sibongiseni Emmanuel Mamba
- Martin Matakanure (graduated with distinction)
- Rivonia Mosehlo Mathole
- Tendai Matika (graduated with distinction)
- Osiame Tlotlang Molefe (graduated with distinction)
- Gontse Mamikie Molelekeng-Aderniran
- Didintle Dipthetogo Mputle
- Nozipho Mtande
- Hazel Mutandiko
- Tshegofatso Pearl Ramatsetse (graduated with distinction)
- Wendell Westley (graduated with distinction)
We would also like to extend our thanks and congratulations to the CSDA team who all worked immensely hard supervising these students. Thanks to Prof Lauren Graham who supervised five students, Prof Eleanor Ross who supervised three students, Dr Sadiyya Haffajee, Prof Leila Patel and Dr Hannah Dawson who each supervised two students and Lauren Stuart, Issac Chinyoka and Senzelwe Mthembu who each supervised a student for the first time.